Compartir combates Pokémon Ultrasol

Hola, mi nombre es Mauro, me gustaría saber si alguien me puede ayudar por favor a generar el código para compartir un combate en Pokémon Ultrasol.
No sé como hacerlo, tengo combates guardados y me gustaría pasárselos a algunas personas, sé que se puede porque vi en YouTube que muchos cargan un código de combate, pero no muestran como hacerlo, espero que me puedan ayudar. Muchas gracias.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

citra_log.txt (4.9 KB)
citra_log.txt.old.txt (2.3 MB)
Esos son los 2 archivos que me aparecen.

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Nightly 1766   HEAD-a6e7a81
Operating System                             Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                            Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
GPU Driver Version                           30.0.101.1660
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

No es un problema, es una duda.

This is an English only forum. If you don’t speak English well, please use a translation service such as DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator.

Hello, my name is Mauro, I would like to know if someone can help me please to generate the code to share a battle in Pokémon Ultrasol.
I don’t know how to do it, I have saved battles and I would like to pass them to some people, I know you can because I saw on YouTube that many people upload a battle code, but they don’t show how to do it, I hope you can help me. Thank you very much.

Puse mi pregunta en inglés y no recibí respuesta.
No sé porque tanto drama de que lo escriba en inglés.
No me hubieran dicho nada y listo.