I double click the Conception II CIA file on Nitra Nightly 1092 for the first time to begin the game, just as I had for all my other CIA installed games. However, as soon as I double click it, a pop-up appeared stating,
“A fatal error occured, please see the log for more details. For more information on accesing the log, please see the following page: How to Upload the log file.
Continuing emulation may result in crashes, corrupted save data, or other bugs.”
The country set to is Japan. When I changed it to United States or something it makes no difference.
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core ™ i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80GHz
- GPU: Intel® UHD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1092
- Game: CONCEPTION II CHILDREN OF THE SEVEN STARS DECRYPTED 3DS (USA) ROM![2018-11-07%20(3)|690x388]
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (104.8 KB)