I’m am running citra from a frontend per command line and understand that citra.exe (as opposed to citra-qt.exe) is the correct app to choose. But how can I configure citra.exe?
- I understand that \appdata…\config\qt-config.ini is used in citra-qt.exe
- I tried \appdata…\config\sdl2-config.ini but with no luck
Is sdl2-config.ini the correct config file for citra.exe?
If yes, how should I enter input mappings (c&p’d them from citra-qt.exe but they don’t work)?
Thanks for helping me out!
- Operating System: win10 home 1903
- CPU: intel i7-5500u @2.40 GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar):nightly 1452
- Game: not game specific
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (92.8 KB)
System Information for Support
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce 940M/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 385.69
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
After some more tinkering I can confirm sdl2-config.ini to be the correct config file.
However, my input mappings do not work. I input them as
for example. What did I do wrong?
Thanks for any suggestions.