Configuration Screen is Too Big

Issue:

Hello, I tried to configure my controller under the Emulation menu. I can get there and start mapping buttons, but window is so big, I can’t get to the “OK” button on the bottom. If I try to resized the window, it shrinks a bit once. If I try to do it again the screen disappears and the window freezes up and I have to force it close.
​​
Citra Nightly 1772
​​​​​
System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Home 8700K CPU
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 8700K CPU @ 3.7 GHz
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTZ 1070 Ti
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1772
  • Game: N/A
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

citra_log.txt (5.5 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File

Try change scaling in the display settings in your OS. It looks like you have set something greater than 100%.

e.g Windows:

Hi tywald,

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don’t think that’s it:

It’s just so weird because Citra is the only app that’s acting this way. I looked for any kind of option but they all look like they’re for when a game is running or the game list itself.

The screenshot you uploaded isn’t the same menu. Type settings into your Windows search bar and launch it when it pops up, then select System and lastly Display on the left. It should take you to the menu that tywald showed in the screenshot.

Hi SleepingSnake,

I followed you steps, and the options are still the the same:

However, I fiddle around with all the options I could find and I did manage to get it working again normally, just not really sure how.

I appreciate the suggestion though.

Thanks everyone! If you know of the definite solution, please post it here. Maybe it’ll help someone else.