Connect Controller Pokemon Let's go ¿not saving?

Hi! yesterday, I played like 4 hours of this game without any problem. Today Im just unable to Connect Controller, it’s like it doesn’t save the config. Even if I save it, when I come back to the config window the connect controller box is disabled. Im in the “press a button on the controller you want to use” screen of the game.

1 Like

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

1 Like

yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (1.1 MB)
I forgot to say im playing with a Xbox controller via USB, and again, yesterday it worked perfectly.

1 Like

this may help, when I press the connect controller box this is the console

1 Like

Such a weird bug… Handheld is one of the few controller types that work on Let’s Go.
Our input dev is investigating, meanwhile, try this: Go to emulation > configure > general > debug, and select “enable all controller types”.

2 Likes

Nothing, same error in the console. Now I’m able to chose Pokeball Plus controller and select it in the game, but with an error later on.

1 Like

Using keyboard I’m having the exact same problem that also began today. I’ve tried every known fix to date and getting no relief.

1 Like

core/hid: Add missing controller type by german77 · Pull Request #7518 · yuzu-emu/yuzu · GitHub a fix is out, give us some minutes/hours to get a new mainline build out.

Wow, thanks so much! What will we need to do once the new mainline build is out to update?

Run yuzu from the start menu, or use the Maintenance Tool included with the installer, then select update.

1 Like

Fixed! Thanks a million!

Totally fixed, Muchisimas gracias!