Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
When I attempt to make a DQMJ3 room I am not able to press the drop down button. It tells me that I have to press it to even add a preferred game so I can’t do that. Can someone tell me what I have to do to be able to press it.
- Operating System: Citra Canary
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-8300H
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: DQMJOKER3
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (16.7 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1665 HEAD-395374c
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1050/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 442.74
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
It is not a graphics error
You need to add a folder to Citra that has the game. Close the game and you should see a big icon in the middle with a text under that tells you what to do. Or on the left side there should be + icon with “add new game directory”.