I have the following problem after an update, I can connect to the servers, I start the chat and / or the game, but soon after I get the error “Connection to room lost. Try to reconnect.”
I have already tried:
- uninstall and install everything again.
- change the console ID.
- Download another previous build.
Can someone give me some solution? Or at least an idea of what I can do to prevent this from happening again?
Thanks a lot !
- Operating System: Windows 10 PRO
- CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Quad CPU Q9550
- GPU: Nvidia GTS 450
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 137 and older
- Game: Without game
- Log File : citra_log.txt (20.9 KB)