Issue: Low FPS
Games are running consistently on 12FPS (about 40% game speed). The configs ARE supposed to be on 100% game speed, and it doesn’t matter what configuration I use, between changing all the shaders configuration and stuff, from having the resolution from Native all the way to the max (10x native) the game is STILL running always on 12 fps
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X
- GPU: Asus 1060 6GB
- Citra Version: Nightly 1724
- Game: Ocarina of Time AND Majora’s Mask (all i have and tested)
citra_log.txt (5.3 KB)
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1724 HEAD-19617f7
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 472.12
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.
Set audio back to