Whenever the game I play loads a different scene, the framerate drops to half, goes above my limit, and then goes back to normal.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-7700K CPU
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1669
- Game: All
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1669 HEAD-5f1eb71
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 1070 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 460.89
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Accurate Multiplication and
Disk Shader Cache in the Advanced tab in graphics settings in Citra configuration and hopefully it will smooth over time.
Do not expect buttery smooth, perfect frame pacing 24/7 though. Even i9-10900K would have some stutters in Citra.