I just updated the latest version of Citra on 1/17/2019 at about 12:00 pm
After the update, I want to change the control setting.
However, Citra collapses every single time when I complete the setting (when I press “OK”)
It just happen today. Please help me figure it out. Thank you.
I just notice that not only control setting. Every “OK” button would cause Citra collapse.
- Operating System: Windows 10 x64
- CPU: intel® core™ i7-7600u cpu @ 2.50ghz
- GPU: I don’t know
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1172
- Game: I haven’t even open a game yet.
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (3.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: