Controller button set issue

Citra crash when setting up button for controller

When i was setting the button config for the RZG320 controller. Citra just crashed when i pressed the button of the controller. Ive been searching for hours online and dint found any solution. I aready tried using manual config using the one from the forum but it still failed. Can anybody told me what todo to make my controller work properly without making citra crash?

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU: i5-5200u
  • GPU: geforce 940m
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 866
  • Game: Monster Hunter Generation
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

You have to set all the controls first. Go to emulation> configure >controls. You set it there. If you happen to be playing Pokémon, for the D-pad you must press the button and select the key and it will work even if the key does not show. Whatever game you’re playing, if it crashes several times in a row at the same point (like what happened to me in X and Y) it means that it still is not fully working on Citra ind is still in developement.

follow the bot instructions and upload your file.

Actualy problem has been solved. if i follow the instructions the game would still crash anyway. So what i did was i uninstall the controller app then try to configure the button directly wothout the app installed and its worked… Citra dint crash and the button works perfectly. Thanks for your suggestions anyway…

1 Like

So it mean the app is the souce of the problems. Actualy it was my first time using a controller. When i first buy it the seller said i need to install the app from the CD first so i just followed his instructions. Because this controller dint come with instructions.

1 Like