Controller Configuraition Issues

Issue:
I appear to be having a problem with the configuration of my Gamecube Controller to Citra. I’m utilizing an adapter (Model: BX-W201C if it matters) and it seems to be functioning properly both with the Windows 10’s default game controller management as well as various other emulators, such as Project64. However, when I attempt to configure the buttons in Citra, before I even have a chance to press the corresponding button on my gamecube controller, it automatically reads an input concerning Joystick 3. Any advice?

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Home Version 1803 OS build 17134.81
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly | HEAD-cf9bfe0
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

it could be a deadzone issue, on the windows joystick manager, does any range input (axis) move slightly when you are not pressing any key/analogs?

try to restore default and try again, or try configuration your qt-config.ini manually directly like this: (it’s located on C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Citra\config\

Temporary: Controller Configurations for Citra:

There didn’t appear to be a deadzone issue, as nothing was moving inappropriately in the joystick manager. But, plugging in the configuration manually seems to be doing the trick for now. Thank you!