I have the 8BitDo SN30 Pro+ controller. Its capable of bluetooth, but I use it plugged into the usb port because of all the issues most clients have with bluetooth. It works perfectly with all my Steam games. I recently tried to set it up with Citra, but when at the controls menu, attempting to configure it leaves every button with “press key” and it doesn’t recognize that I’m pressing the buttons on my controller. It does recognize when I click random keys on the keyboard, but not on the controller.
I tried a 2017 workaround someone had made by pasting data into the qt-config file, but that didn’t work either.
(system info may be off, this is a new laptop and i don’t know shit about graphics card, etc)
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz
- GPU: NVidia GEForce GTX 1650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly1678
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): No?
Useless, as the program is simply failing to recognize a controller, so logically it would not log something it doesn’t even know exists.