i updated citra to its latest version today and after doing so , my ps4 controller no longer works no matter what i do , the controller still works on other games and emulators like rpcs3 , yuzu etc . please help.
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: intel i7 7th generation 2.80 ghz
- GPU: nvidea gtx 1050 ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1521
- Game: pokemon ultra moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
Upload a log file please, follow the bot’s link.
citra_log.txt (51.4 KB)
here is the log. sorry i was a bit busy .
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1535 HEAD-41bff0e
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 441.87
Enable CPU JIT [x]
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
its fixed now , apparently the problem was in the input profiles themselves , i just removed all but the main one and then remapped the controls.
uhm… I have a problem about the controls too. I use keyboard cause I play on our laptop then suddenly the face buttons doesn’t work anymore. Can someone help me abt this problem