This isn’t the first time I’ve used Citra nor is it the first time I’ve hooked up the very same controller to Citra, so I really can’t tell what the issue is. Basically my controller sorta won’t connect. When I hit the controller buttons like A, B, X, all of that to map to my own buttons, it instead maps to keys on my keyboard. Sometimes I can get it to map a button or two to my controller, most of them will absolutely not map though. I’ve tried updating my PC and Citra itself (this has sometimes helped in the past), but it didn’t this time.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-8600K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- Citra Version: Nightly 1765
- Game: Pokemon Y (pretty sure the game is irrelevant to the issue at hand though)
citra_log.txt (5.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: