Corrupted save file?

Hey i have a save file of pokemon sword but i can’t make it to work and i had so many hours into it.
Is it possible or even “legal” if i share my save game here in hope some one make it work or know what is going on with it?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

Rename the backup file to main and try again.

i don’t have any file named backup

Well proper saves for sword shield include a backup if you dont have one that will be fun. You can try sharing save here there is no legality issue with that. You can also see if loading it into pkhex shows any issue when you try to edit save

i don’t know why i don’t have it, all this happened after i updated the game and installed the dlc. It was right after i did a raid, i even got the pokemon, saved the game all ok and then, the day after game stop working.

any way here is my save file. My Files

Try redumping your update and dlc from console
Sometimes corruption happens there not just save

I had a user test and confirm your save isnt corrupted. It must be related to what i said above

i don’t quite understand what redumping means or how to do it? care to explain please?

Quickstart Guide - yuzu guide for dumping everything from your nintendo switch.

i fixed it, didn’t need to do what you said i just re installed the game and the dlc’s. But i get random freezes when outside the crown tundra