everything went fine until i didn’t get to first trial totem pokemon fight. At moment whe he ‘surrounds itself with aura’, citra crashes. I figured out that i have to uncheck “enable shader JIT” in emulation->configure->graphics to avvoid that, but in that case framerate drops to like 10. Spend an hour on that fight,watching slideshow, but won eventually. So i saved, enabled JIT again and game crashed again when professor showed z-power for the first time (again somethig with ‘surrounds itself with aura’, some nexgen graphick involved apperently ).
- Operating System: windows 7 ultimate 64-bit(sp1)
- CPU: core-i7-3370K 3.5 Ghz
- GPU: nvidea GeForce GTX-760
- Citra Version (found in titlebar): 20170131-d0bf7df
- Game: pokemon sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
i won’t let me neither upload file(too big), nor paste log here (500 error at topic creation)