Crash during cutscenes

Issue:
Playing SMT Strange Journey Redux on my Poco X3 Pro, game runs flawlessly but it crashes during cutscenes randomly, same as other SMT titles

System Information

• Operating System: Android 11
  • CPU: Octa-core Max2.96GHz
  • GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 640
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Android Beta 15
  • Game: Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey Redux

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)

The log file is incomplete. Please follow these steps carefully:

1. Restart the Citra app if it’s already running.
  2. Launch your game and encounter the problem.
  3. Shut down the Citra app (do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log file of important information!).
  4. Navigate to Internal Storage/citra-emu/log and upload the citra_log.txt file in this chat.

That’s all that generates in the citra log
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)

Hmm, the log file doesn’t show you attempting to launch anything. Try going through the steps I gave you again, only upload the citra_log.txt.old.txt instead.

citra_log.txt.old.txt (44.6 KB)
Here

27.447903] HW.Memory <Error> core/memory.cpp:GetPointer:413: unknown GetPointer @ 0x316af200 at PC 0x0031783C

Hmmm, try reinstalling Citra. If that doesn’t work, redump your game. Please refer to our game dumping guides:

Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles

Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.

Ok will try that, thanks

Alright so it’s been a while, I tried messing with some options and turning off asynchronous gpu emulation in the graphics tab solved it, plus there isn’t any impact on the performance