Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2650
- Game: Inazuma Eleven Go Chrono Stones (both thunderflash and Wildfire), Inazuma eleven Go Galaxy (Big Bang and Supernova) and Inazuma eleven 3
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): There is not a screen with the issue, the emulator just closes when loading the game
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2650 HEAD-ea90d27
Operating System Windows 10 Version 22H2 (Build 19045.3448)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer ?
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.
File>Open Citra Folder, then delete the
shaders folder found here. Now try your game again.