i can launch citra itself, and other roms, and the rom the randomizer was based on, and citra recognizes that it is a rom of pokemon X but when i try to launch the randomized game, Citra closes, no error screen, no report, just closes.
i am aware that randomizers aren’t officially endorsed here but i think this might be a citra end issue.
other threads seem to have the first soulution being play on 3ds, but mine is broke, had to borrow a freinds to get this on my pc and figured id take a stab at randomizing and some 6 hours later im gonna just put it to the internet to see if you can help
also im not good at pulling my computers stats out so i might have slipped up on something
- Operating System: Windows 10 version 1909
- CPU: Intel®Core @ 3.60ghz
- GPU: Intel® hd graphics 630 + NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1601
- Game: Pokemon X (Randomized with pk3DS)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: