Sometimes, when I try to play to Animal Crossing: New Leaf in online, the game crashes when searching a town ( when it activate local), but sometimes it works and I don’t understand why (most of the time it crash). The same problem happen to my friend. It only happens when I am in a room, otherwise it just says that it found nothing.
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core I5-4690 3.50 Ghz
- GPU: Gtx 970
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1458
- Game: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (2.8 MB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1458 HEAD-680ef64
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 436.48
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Hm, there are a ton of memory read errors. Try set the region to match the game, if that doesn’t help then since you aren’t using any cheats which is another factor for a crash I can only think of that the rom is corrupted and you need to redump it using the guides below to make sure it’s clean. Also check that you have enough free space on your SD card, preferably 4GB.
Thanks, I reinstalled my game and it worked
How did you reinstall the game?