Updated my Citra Nightly to 1678 before opening SoJ. However, the program crashes immediately after launching the file. I tried to open a file I used before, Dual Destinies, but I have found that it crashes as well.
- Operating System: MacOS Catalina
- CPU: 1.1 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core M
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 5300 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1678
- Game: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies / Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Screenshots removed by moderator
Log file(s) removed by moderator
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1678 HEAD-e33677b
Operating System macOS 10.15
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) M-5Y31 CPU @ 0.90GHz
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 5300
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
Please read our Community Guidelines. Warez/downloading games talk is strictly prohibited. To prevent legal issues, you are not allowed to post links or refer to any kind of ROM, NAND, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. This includes system files, and files from friends.
Citra requires you to dump your cartridges/installed titles from your 3DS. Please refer to our Game Dumping Guides:
Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles
As per our Community Guidelines, this topic will now be locked.