Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windoes 10 pro
- CPU: i5-3550S CPU
- GPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-3550S CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1773
- Game: Super smash Bros for 3ds
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (324.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1773 HEAD-353aaaf
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3550S CPU @ 3.00GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 2500
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.5059
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
- System configuration block
0x170000 appears to be corrupted. Please attempt the steps outlined in our FAQ https://citra-emu.org/wiki/faq/
But is it normal that it only happens with one game. Because I have other games and they run perfectly. also I really dont know what happened because it was just working this morning what could be another reason?
System configuration block corruption can simply happen at random. Just follow the steps in the FAQ to fix it. Should be fine afterwards.