Citra crashes in game while doing a combat in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Operating System: Garuda Linux x86_64 (Arch)
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (16) @ 3.4 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra_qt
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): crash…
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt.old.txt (66.6 KB)
I’m unsure what version of Citra you’re using, it doesn’t seem to be one by us. Make sure you’ve downloaded Citra from our website to ensure you’re using the real thing:
Yes I downloaded it from the website, it’s just that in the files it was writed “citra_qt” but actually the window says only “citra”
Citra Version: GITDIR- | -128-NOTFOUND--128-NOTFOUND
I highly doubt that you downloaded it from our website.
Please either use our flatpak builds, or use our appimage builds.