Citra crashes when selecting the ‘New game’ option at the beginning of a game.
The cutscene at the beginning is going smoothly though.
I’m quite new at emulating stuff.
- Operating System: MasOS Catalina version 10.15.7
- CPU: 2,7 GHz Intel Core i5 double core
- GPU: Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 Mo
- Citra Version : Nightly 1636
- Game: Fire Emblem : Fates
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (5.5 KB)
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
The log file might be incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra and go to
File>Open Citra Folder and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
Thank you for your reply.
Here is the new log.
I hope it helps.
citra_log.txt (41.2 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1636 HEAD-23b6784
Operating System macOS 10.15
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5257U CPU @ 2.70GHz
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) Iris(TM) Graphics 6100
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
I have the same problem, new game and citra just turn off by itself