Whenever I double click the rom I’m trying to play, the application takes 2-3 seconds and then CTDs without any kind of error code.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500 6-core Processor
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 Super
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1751
- Game: Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (4.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1751 HEAD-2fc7def
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3500 6-Core Processor | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 511.65
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [ ]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have mods installed. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
[1058.344076] Core <Critical> core/core.cpp:Load:293: Failed to load ROM (Error 1)!
Disable all mods, then try your game again. If it still crashes, upload another log file.