Crashes on launch with vulkan. Works fine on OpenGL
- Operating System: Windows 10 Version 22H2 (Build 19045.3448)
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz | AVX
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 650M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1996 | HEAD-d0b8974
- Game: Any
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (87.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File
It does not load the rom but crashes initialising Vulkan.
What do I do?
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.