After launching the game, the opening cutscene and start screen work. But after choosing a difficulty to play in either I think it was Classic or Casual, the game speed goes down to 0%, then crashes immediately. I’ve already tried turning off both hardware shader and JIT, but I still can’t fix the issue.
- Operating System: macOS Catalina 10.15.5
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1588
- Game: Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
(Crashes almost immediately after selecting either option)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (50.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: