Crashing after update

I was playing yesterday pokemon lets go eeve, i play the game for the last 3 days perfect, but today yuzu download and update (im not on experimental yuzu) i try to start the game, make the progressbar with the nintendo swtich after that just close, i try to see the log but i dont see relevant information, im attaching this as well.

yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (1.5 MB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1064
Operating System                             Windows 11 Version 21H2 (Build 22000.739)
CPU                                          AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor              | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Vulkan 1.2.188
Graphics Renderer                            Radeon RX 5500 XT
GPU Driver Version                           AMD proprietary driver 2.0.198
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 High
Docked Mode                                  [ ]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

Try updating your gpu driver and setting a larger windows pagefile

I just did, but still no luck, ill try optional amd drivers

no luck with driver updates, about the pagefile size i think im updating a wrong parameter, did you have any extra info because i still see the log truncated.

The problem is i dont update the system or something, the thing is yuzu update it self and stop working, not sure if is related to my drivers.

Do this, install the latest Vulkan SDK: LunarXchange
And in Emulation > Configure > General > Debug, enable Graphics Debugging. Let the game crash and post me that log file. This file will be bigger, upload it to mediafire or the like if needed.

yuzu_log.txt (1.9 MB)

the file is truncated not sure why, but i downloaded vulkun sdk and enable the option what you told me

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1064
Operating System                             Windows 11 Version 21H2 (Build 22000.739)
CPU                                          AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor              | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Vulkan 1.3.212
Graphics Renderer                            Radeon RX 5500 XT
GPU Driver Version                           AMD proprietary driver 2.0.226
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 High
Docked Mode                                  [ ]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

Couple of validation errors, let me ask the devs and I’ll get back to you.

Thank you so much, for helping me on this. Ill wait for you

Hello my man, i think they upload some update, because i just try and is working again, not restart no nothing.

2 Likes