Hi, I’m new here, can someone help me. Why my citra crashing when I open my animal crossing new life (file type .cia) and I can’t do anything except shuting down my laptop. A few days ago i can open it without problem, but in this 2 day it happening. I don’t know what’s happening. please help. Thanks
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: @1.10 1.10 intel ® Celeron ® n4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1458
- Game: Animal Crossing:New Leaf
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping: citra_log.txt (6.8 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1458 HEAD-680ef64
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Well,it work but the audio disappear
Hi, do this:
File->Open Citra Folder
shaders folder then delete the
Disk Shader Cache currently has a bug when
Accurate Multiplication is turned off causing it to load all shaders from zero every time you start the game and makes the precompiled cache extrememly large + the RAM usage skyrockets until you crash.
Accurate Multiplication turned on.
Upload a new log afterwards where the audio disappears.
Ahh, thanks, I’ll try it later
Uhh, is it better to keep accurate multiplication on or off?
On, so you won’t get the bug as explained above.
Ahh, I see, thank you very much