Critical Citra Error with Fates Special Edition, EU

Issue:
Hello! Recently, I’ve been using a texture mod of Fire Emblem fates. However, it will randomly crash at times. After checking my logs, I always get the 1282 error or the 1280 error. Just recently, I got the 1280, so I’ll link that one instead. I’ve tried searching for others with this issue, but I’m out of options.
EDIT: Working to get the right log. Seems to have cleared the old one after I opened Citra…

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 home 64-bit
  • CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-9400T CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHz
  • GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1734
  • Game: Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition (EU)
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): (Citra AS A WHOLE crashes when this error occurs, so I can’t get a screenshot of that.)

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt.old.txt (5.5 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

The log seemed to big to be uploaded normally, so it’s on a google drive link. Here it is…

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17Q9E5wGxuCg6jZYSA-BF-k0rDLlXwuXe/view?usp=sharing

Does this issue occur at all without the use of the mod?

No, this happens exclusively with the mod in my experience. It’s really nice, I just wish there was a way to circumvent the error while still using the mod.

Even after updating graphics drivers, the issue still seems to occur.

Sorry, we don’t provide support with Mod, texture packs, ROM edits and the like. Our only concern is to get the base game running as it should.

For testing purposes, it would be a good idea to test the mod out on your 3DS (2DS) first if possible. That way you can rule out whether the emulator in particular is at fault or not. If it is, you can inform the mod author as such or ask them for more information regarding how to make it work in Citra.