Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Celron 1.10 hgz
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
<How to Upload the Log Filecitra_log.txt (65.9 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1774 HEAD-5442e61
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 CPU @ 1.10GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics 600
GPU Driver Version 220.127.116.1177
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.