Custom date is being ignored

Issue:
Context: The intention was to now continue a Mass Outbreak from yesterday (12/02) simply because it was past midnight.

The game was saved with the progress of the Shiny Hunt that started yesterday. I back to the game knowing the time, so I changed the date to keep yesterday’s game. That is, I didnt make any changes during the previous progress. Unfortunately, however, apparently because of recent updates, the emulator ignores the programming to continue on the custom date (respaw occurs). It is worth noting that this wasnt a problem before. And now I’ve lost the progress I was making on the hunt.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 11
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-8250U
  • GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 620 / NVIDIA GeForce MX110
  • Yuzu Version (found in title bar): yuzu 1711
  • Game: Pokémon Violet
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full window including titlebar):

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

First of all, thank you for all your attention so far. There are many qualitative responses in such a short posting time. :sweat_smile:

NEWS: So, recently I noticed that if Autosave is disabled, the custom date will be disabled as well. I don’t think that’s the intention, right?

Sorry, for some reason I stopped getting notifications of new threads.
Check if using the global custom RTC works.