Custom RTC Date don't change (steam deck)

So I got yuzu through Emudeck and got all my games running and all that. I have an Animal Crossing New Horizons save file which works perfectly.

Thing is, I have played this Animal Crossing just perfectly until Sunday, when I had to do a full reset of my Steam Deck and I had to reinstall everything. Begore tyat, I could time travel just fine.

So today I wanted to play again but I wanted to play since Sunday so I don’t loose a day but I can’t set Custom RTC date nor on the yuzu settings or the game settings. Here is what I’m doing:

I open the game settings, tick the Custom RTC date box and set the date to 1/21/24 7:00 PM, press Ok and launch the game through Game Mode, but the date doesn’t change. I go back tu yuzu and Custom RTC date is the same as my system clock. I change it again, press Ok and just in case I open the game settings again, but Custom RTC doesn’t change. A post I found says I have to set the date, close yuzu and reopen yuzu, but nothing changes.

I can’t change the Steam Dexk clock I don’t know why, and I would prefer not to so I don’t mess with my other games. What can I do?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu