I’ve been playing pokemon Y thanks to the help of the community here in citra support forums but now i have a different issue, the cutscenes or cinematics of pokemon Y didn’t Render Right and also my character has face paint for some reason? is this the part of citra cannot render because it isn’t develop enough or can you fix it?
Thank you and keep doing what you guys do for the community!!!
- Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate
- CPU: CPU E6600 @ 3.06GHz 3.07 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 Ver. 220.127.116.11
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1310
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1310 HEAD-643a396
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Can u again post your log file
This time when you are playing & experience black patches
Black face paint and semi broken cutscene animations are a known issue for Pokemon X Y on Citra. This is yet to be fixed.
There are still many issues with Pokemon X and Y , like one of yours
Please , repost your log file again for us to provide you proper help
How to Upload the Log File 1