Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
When I enter the game it shows me the level 5 loading screen and then it goes black and doesn’t start
- Operating System: Windows
- CPU: intel i9 9400f
- GPU: nvidia geforce gtx 1650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1995
- Game: inazuma eleven go light
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (26.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1995 HEAD-d19fe9a
Operating System Windows 11 Version 22H2 (Build 22621.2283)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 537.34
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Disable all cheats, then restart the emulation (important, otherwise the cheat remains active), now try your game again.