Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: intel(R)Core™i3-1011OU CPU @ 2.10GHz
- GPU: intel(R) UHD Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): last version
- Game: (Pokemon Y, Pokemon Saphire Alpha ,Pokemon Ultra Lune)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
Since the last version of citra (can be ready 1 week ago)
my pokemon Y and ultra moon games do not work when I run the
real games where you can move around (I hope you will understand).
There is a black image (the are is present) and I can still control the character.
For pokemon Saphire alpha we do not even see when we launch it, but its the same as pokemon ultra moon and Y.
I would like to recommend that after the update the graphical prosessor is always in the 1-3%, which is not normal.
I hope that you link my text and that you adjust its ease (put an old version for example).
Miptout (your french fan)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: