I cant use anymore and it isnt working. I played it all the time but then when i tried adding the DLC and the Update it suddenly started not working and i cant play it anymore. It keep saying “an unknown error occurred” and it doesnt even load up.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit Intel Core i3-6006U
- CPU: 2.00 GHz
- GPU: DirectX 12
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1244
- Game: Dragon Ball Heroes Ultimate Mission X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (57.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1244 HEAD-e9c2b27
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
its seem like citra can’t load your update. redump your update and install it again. if that doesn’t work you can remove your update by right cliking on your game on citra’s game list and ‘Open Update Data Location’ and delete the update files.
thats what I did and i deleted the update. it worked and i still have my data when it recovered. I will probably try again some other time but thanks anyway.