Delete this please

remade post to not get it flagged

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Nightly 1784   HEAD-47c4f31
Operating System                             Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 4.3.1
Graphics Renderer                            Radeon(TM) RX 550
GPU Driver Version                           21.30.26 30.0.13026.3
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.

We are unable to help you as you admitted to piracy in your very first thread you made on the forums (this thread before you made edits). In order to receive support you must have bought the games, either a physical copy (cartridge) or digital (Nintendo eShop) and have access to a hacked 3DS, either your own or a friend’s.

Show proof, you can write on a piece of paper your username binglor next to the 3DS showing you are dumping a game in godmode9 then we will believe you.

Well the thing is that I’m trying to get this support for someone else and talked about how I got my rom. At this point this is too much work for me so I’m not gonna be supplying you with either those pieces of evidence. I’ll try and figure this out on my own.

Over here in your new thread: Citra crashes opening Happy Home Designer you said I multiple times. Nothing there implies it’s for a friend.

Curiously, @loopcoop with identical computer specs, game and issue posts after a few minutes. Coincidence?