Device Compatibility

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can give to help

Issue:
It states that I don’t have a compatible version of Citra.

System Information

• Operating System: Android 11
  • CPU: Media Tek
  • GPU: power VR GE830
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): recent
  • Game: none
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

Anything using a PowerVR GPU is most likely running in 32-bit mode. Citra requires 64-bit. Either way, it’s best not to bother using a PowerVR GPU with Citra. Those things are absolutely awful (drivers suck), and would most likely result in graphics being mostly broken.

How can I see what bit operating system I have? This here is on of the newest phones out there

I appreciate your reply but I can’t even install it. So unfortunately I can’t give you the log

Whether an operating system is running in 32-bit or 64-bit mode has nothing to do with the age of the device. 32-bit phones are still being released to this day. They tend to do so on lower end devices to save on battery life, at the cost of performance and compatibility with 64-bit only apps.

You can check what operating system you have installed by downloading aida64. Once launched, go to the CPU section and check the instruction set. It will most likely say something like 64-bit (running in 32-bit mode). Meaning that it’s capable of 64-bit instructions, but the operating system installed is 32-bits.

Yeah that’s what it says so dose that mean I’ll never be able to use Citra on this device

I’m afraid so. Though, as I said, even if it were running in 64-bit mode, that GPU would’ve screwed you over in Citra regardless. You’d likely get slideshow levels of performance, and that’s if it even displays the game properly. You’re better off getting a stronger device. One with a Snapdragon SoC is recommended (Snapdragon 845 or better preferred).