Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
At first it seems the game is working perfectly, but…
Unable to deploy Daichi during the second battle of the game where Makoto joins during a Septentrione start. Daichi’s death clip is shown at the beginning of the game and the player must go to Asakusa Sensouji to intervene during Daichi’s Crisis and rescue him. You can try to edit team and put him where he belongs and even edit his skills, but you cannot position him or even start the battle since his deployment is required.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core I5-8300H CPU at 2.3GHz (eight cores)
- GPU: Besides onboard there’s a descreet Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): I tried the latest nightly and the latest canary (citra-windows-mingw-20200513-213c956 and citra-windows-mingw-20200514-0ef6ba8
- Game: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): N/A
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. N/A
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: