Devil Survivor Overclocked

Issue:
I heard that canary 156/Nightly 427 could run this game after the music plays 2 loops but I can’t find the previous version. I really want to play the game. It will be really appreciated if the link for the mentioned version is given and if github link is given please instruct me how I can get the files working.Citra works fine for other games including Devil survivor 2 3DS. And if you fix the bug in future versions it would be very amazing.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel core-i7 7th gen
  • GPU: Nvdia 1050 Ti. 4 GB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Latest
  • Game: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Nightly-427, Canary-156, if you need a specific citra build just append the build number to the url.
remember that these older builds aren’t supported, and they could cause problems, i would advise you to run them in portable mode, so that it may not use the same files as the newer version. (create a folder named user inside of this older citra build folder, copy the citra folders from C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Citra\ to it).