Digimon World Re Digitalize online no connect

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

In local play when i host a game my friends can connect but they dont appear in the combat screen, the same thing happens on their end when they host a game.

System Information

• Operating System: W70
  • CPU: Radeon Rx 570
  • GPU: Ryzen 5 1600x
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1922
  • Game: Digimon World Re:Digitalize Decode
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

This is my game with the room hosted by me:

Here you can see we both me and my friend are connected to the same server:

This is the screen of my friend, you can see he joined my room where we are only two people:

But i dont see him connected as previously shown in the first picture:

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

citra_log.txt (5.3 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I believe this is one of those game that require a near perfect connection in order to work in multiplayer. Like, within 10ms. This is almost impossible unless you’re on the same network. Though I could be wrong.
Other than that tidbit, make sure that both you and your friend have the same version of the game installed, which may or may not include any additional patches you may have installed.

1 Like

We are in different networks and already tried using two versions of the game, japanes and english patched.
Neither worked

Other than making sure your connection with your friend is as stable and fast as possible, there’s not much else that I know about that can help you. Sorry.

1 Like

Oh, okay, no problem, thanks for answering anyway :smiley:

1 Like

Your game might be the type that hosts a server on your 3ds. The code that hosts the server doesn’t run on computer since its not supported and meant for 3ds. I’d just play on your 3ds instead with your friend to make sure there isn’t errors.

If you mean through DLP, that shouldn’t be necessary. It’s been tested on a local network without the DLP related files and it worked. The problem is likely that the game requires a very stable connection, which is why it works locally, but doesn’t work over the internet.