Digimon world re;digitize freeze on citra nightly(1678)

Issue:
HI, this is my first time using Citra. and i decided to play this game(digimon) this game has not tested on citra before but 3 days of play its fine. But, after i play other game(pokemon X) the game always freeze, so i decided to delete it and just play digimon, and when i was play digimon its freeze like pokemon and i dont know why

System Information

• Operating System: 64-bit operating system
  • CPU:Intel Core i3-1005G1 1.20GHz
  • GPU: Intel UHD 4GB RAM
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game: Digimon World Re;Digitize Decode
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296(upload://dKSsmCjG8GvNP5kJKRIzlcmpUNL.txt) (18.6 KB)

citra_log.txt (18.6 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1678 HEAD-e33677b
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.20GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) UHD Graphics
GPU Driver Version                            26.20.100.8141
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 0
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.

i see, but i’ve heard that clock precentage at 25% is better to play this game

Whilst it’s true that underclocking might speed up things on some titles, it also increases instability and can cause freezing. The amount of instability usually depends on the hardware being used though. So some can underclock to around 10% with no issues, others get freezing issues after underclocking to below 50%. Because of that it’s up to you to find out where the stable underclock is on your device.

This GPU driver is out of date. To update it: Download and install igfx_win10_100.9168.exe (direct link) from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30148/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers

Hi, I played this game last month and I’m using 100% clock percentage all the time, and the clock percentage 25% are only useful for the movie cutscene. Below is the method I use to play it perfectly.

A. There’s not much movie cutscene in this game, so set 100% clock percentage and skip all the cutscene as you can watch the cutscene in YouTube.
B. Or (in 100% clock) you save the game before the movie cutscene, then set as 25% clock speed and load game to watch cutscene. After finish the cutscene, set back to 100% clock and load the game to skip the cutscene.