Discussion regarding to fake 3DS Emulators

I wanted to discuss this about on that fake 3DS Emulator.

However, a fake 3DS Emulator that are posted on YouTube that are uploading and posting on that video.

But, I cannot imagine about why this is happening about it when I played a Pokémon Black Version and White Version and Pokémon Black 2 Version and White 2 Version on DeSmuME NDS Emulator.

Your grammar is making it hard for me to understand what you’re actually saying. If English isn’t your first language, I advise that you use a translator to assist: DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator

Sorry, I didn’t mean to about on this before on my language.

I wanted to discuss about this on that fake 3DS Emulators that are posted on YouTube.

If you’re referring to unofficial builds, that is almost inevitable. Some are fake, some are malware, some are ports of Citra. Citra is an open source project after all. Anyone can take the code and make their own build. All we can do is advice people not to install any a Citra builds with and unknown source. Our license requires unofficial builds to release their source code with every compiled build. Any build that fails to do so is breaking that license and should immediately set a red flag.

That means on that YouTube users are trying to create a fake 3DS emulators.

For example, most are cyber criminals that is trying to trick some people including on our online survey scams, viruses, malware and others.

I wouldn’t plaster all of them away as criminals. But it does carry a risk for users that install stuff they downloaded from potentially unsafe sources. Not much we can do about this.

Yeah, I understand with that about this.

Anything to do know what’s goes out there.
I had such to be feeling about this when I ever heard of on that fake 3DS Emulators.
I had no idea about this are happening before.
I had a bad feeling about this.