Display driver stopped responding and has recovered problem during pokemon x and Omega ruby , i open citra and i play about 5min normal or more … once i go into a battle the screen freezes and a notification pops up saying :“Display driver stopped responding and has recovered” , the FPS drops to 0 then to 50 again.
this happend to me multiple times in pokemon X and Pokemon Omega Ruby.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 520
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1326
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):none
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (841.1 KB)