So I downloaded citra, open it up, load the game, and it crashes with the message “display driver stopped responding and has recovered” so I disabled “Enable Hardware Shaders” and it works, but now its only sounds and no screen, just a black screen.
- Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-3110M 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics Family
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly1219
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ru
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (5.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: