i cant apply a dlc for this game even if i have dlc how i can fix that ?
- Operating System: windows 10 pro
- CPU: core i5 3350
- GPU: AMD RX 580 8gb
- Citra Version (found in title bar): nighty 1708
- Game: Shin Megami Tensei 4
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (13.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1708 HEAD-e7671d9
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer Radeon RX 580 Series
GPU Driver Version 21.4.1 27.20.21002.112
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
For Installed Titles: Dumping Installed Titles - Citra To dump DLC and Updates, use this guide Dumping Updates and DLCs - Citra and install the results through
File -> Install CIA...
thank you that was great help