Whenever I try to launch citra from the searchbar, a bunch of errors come up saying, “The code execution cannot proceed because libgcc_s_seh-1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.” The same message also comes up with libstdc+±6.dll missing instead of the other one.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1596
- Game: None
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): Cant upload a photo, says “No space left on device @ rb_sysopen -”
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: