Does anyone have a 4k (3840x2160) layout or can teach me how to set one up?

I recently installed Citra, got Pokemon Ultra Moon and when starting it up, the dual screen sizes are way too small. If I put single screen and large, it fits my monitor perfectly, but then I can’t use the touch screen or even see it for that matter. I looked up some custom layouts, but I only had seen some for 1920x1080 or ultra-wide 1080p monitors. Does anyone know how to set a custom layout up for a 4k monitor so I can still see the touch screen with a decent amount of space and have the overall game expand a little more on my monitor?

The best way I can explain custom layouts is like this. It only explains for the top screen but it can also apply to the bottom one (just top with bottom in the name). The arrows should be the amount of pixels from the side of the monitor screen to the side of the top screen. For example, if custom_top_top is set to 0, there should be no space between the top side of the monitor and top screen top side.

For example, if custom_top_top is set to 0, there should be no space between the top side of the monitor and top screen top side.

You will also want to take into account the aspect ratios. The top screen is 5:3 and the bottom screen is 4:3.

1 Like